24/7 Alert services
Even the best datacenters, when designed efficiently and intelligently, will encounter unexpected issues. Datacenter managers can't always avoid the problems, but they can strive to do their best to stay in front of the tribulations when they occur. This can most easily be accomplished by implementing a system to alert you when trouble arises so that counteractive actions can be deployed to maintain normalcy.Receive an immediate notification by email, sms or voice when something has gone wrong in your datacenter regarding the power, temperature or humidity, ... When thresholds are exceeded, we'll alert you. It’s a simple, affordable, accurate way of protecting your datacenter and gaining insightful knowledge about the datacenter environment.
What should you do first in case of a disaster?
- Notify your employees and contacts with the greatest emergency.
- Be back operational as soon as possible.
There are different possibilities to contact your employees:
- SMS communication
- Email communication
- Voice communication
You do not need to invest in hardware or software. We offer an affordable solution which is based on a Software As A Service (SAAS) model. No notice periods, you only pay what you consume.
- Notify everybody in a short time span with only one phone call.
- Your contacts receive your spoken message on there telephone or mobile number.
- Works both at home and abroad.
- Forward an existing message in cascade in less than 30 seconds.
- Create and send your own messages in only a few minutes.
- Manage your contact lists online through a secure website, privacy protection included.
- Extensive online reporting.
- User confirmation ensures receipt of message.
- A secure communication system at your disposal.
Datacenter United's certificates & memberships
Our datacenters have received many certificates and are proud members of The Green Grid and subscribers of the European Code of Conduct for datacenters. And it goes without saying that we are extremely proud that we are the only datacenter in Belgium that has received the Tier IV Design certificate from the Uptime Institute.