Last updated on 25 June 2020
- We collect personal data through cookies when you visit one of our websites (www.antwerpdc.be, www.brusselsdc.be, www.datacentervlaanderen.be and www.datacenterunited.com).
- Who are we?
|Address:||Haïfastraat 6, 2030 Antwerp|
|Company number:||BE 0715.408.157|
|Phone:||+32 (0)3 369 369 0|
- What are cookies?
- Cookies can be divided into categories based on their origin, function and lifespan.
- First-party cookies (direct cookies): these cookies are placed by us during your visit to one of our websites.
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary to be able to browse our website.
- Statistical cookies: these cookies are placed on the website for statistical purposes (e.g. measuring the number of visitors on our website).
- In addition, there are other types of cookies, such as functional cookies and marketing cookies, but we will not place such cookies if you visit one of our websites.
- Permanent cookies: also called ‘tracking cookies’, these last longer than an individual session and remain on your hard drive for a predefined period of time or until you choose to delete them.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that allow visitors to navigate the site quickly and easily during a browsing session. A browsing session begins when the visitor opens the browser window and ends when the visitor closes the window. All session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- What cookies do we use and why?
- When you use one of our websites (www.antwerpdc.be, www.brusselsdc.be, www.datacentervlaanderen.be and www.datacenterunited.com) the following cookies are placed on your device.
|PHPSESSID||This cookie stores information related to the user’s session.||Session cookie|
|_gat, _ga and _gid||These are Google Analytics cookies that allow us to measure and determine how you and other visitors use our website.||2 years|
- Your consent
- We are obliged to place the hs_js and PHPSESSID cookies. You cannot choose whether or not we use these cookies, as they are mandatory for the operation of the website.
- For the _gat, _ga and _gid cookies, we need your prior permission.
You can give your consent by clicking on the relevant button in the cookie banner. You can revoke your consent at any time by removing the cookies stored in your browser. For more information on how to do this, please visit the websites of the respective browser manufacturers:
Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- With whom do we share your personal data?
- In principle, we share your personal data with no one but the people who work for us, as well as with the suppliers who help us in the processing of your personal data. Anyone who has access to your personal data will always be bound by strict legal or contractual obligations to keep your personal data safe and confidential. This means that only the following recipients receive your personal data:
- Our employees and suppliers.
- Your personal data will not be sent by us outside the European Economic Area (the European Economic Area consists of the EU, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland).
- how long do we keep your personal data?
- Your personal data will only be processed at the first time of collection. After that, we immediately use the anonymization features of Google Analytics to ensure that all information collected through cookies is anonymized.
- However, please note that the _gat, _ga, and _gid cookie will remain on your device for the entire stated lifetime (unless you remove it yourself). Every time you visit our website, these cookies are recollected.
- How do we protect your personal data?
- We take technical and organizational measures to adequately protect your personal data and maintain its quality. We continuously improve this protection in accordance with technical developments. We use a range of physical, electronic and administrative measures to ensure that your personal data is secure.
- How can you exercise your rights?
- When we collect and use your personal data, you have the right to access, correct, erase, data transferability and limit and resist the processing of your personal data. Note, however, that when it comes to personal data that is processed through cookies, we immediately anonymize it. We no longer process personal data, so no more rights can be granted.
- How can you contact us?
- If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, do not hesitate to contact our data protection officer. You can contact our data protection officer by email: [email protected]